30
Jun
2015
Annual Report 2014-2015_featured image

Cigi’s latest annual report highlighting our work during 2014-15 is now online.  With its focus on how Cigi is working to meet the needs of the grain value chain, the report features a complete review of Cigi’s activities in technology, programs, technical missions and initiatives with industry from April 1, … continue reading →

22
Jun
2015
CHINA featured image

Noodles! Chow mein. Lo mein. Udon. Wanton. Ramen. I love them all! I know they say that the human body is close to 65% water. However, I’m pretty sure the remaining 35% of my body is noodle. After all, I’m a college student who lives on his own. Meal diversification … continue reading →

10
Jun
2015
Cigi TV_featured image

Welcome to Cigi TV, a short video to keep you up to date with the innovative projects and programs that happen here at Cigi. A wide variety of activity is happening at Cigi on any given day. Here’s a glimpse into a day in the life at Cigi as participants … continue reading →

08
Jun
2015
Bogasari_TE_150603_featured image

Eight participants from Bogasari, an Indonesian wheat flour milling subsidiary of Indonesia’s largest food company, Indofood, visited Cigi last week and partook in discussions and demonstrations. Bogasari has two flour mills located in Jakarta and Surabaya. While most of Indonesia’s wheat imports (53%) come from its southern neighbour Australia, 19% … continue reading →

01
Jun
2015
Middle East Technical Exchange Feature Image

During the last week of May, six representatives came to participate in Cigi’s Middle East Technical Exchange, a program that guided people from the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Oman, and Bahrain through tours, demonstrations, and technology sessions, discussing the characteristics of Canadian wheat and how it can meet the … continue reading →